Colleague Exchange MVP and The UC Architects member Paul Cunningham launched the idea to organize an Exchange Virtual Conference in January 2013. He asked several people who are active in the Exchange community to attend this conference among them me.
The last couple of months I have been pretty busy to get my presentation ready and to record the sessions. All the presentations are prerecorded and starting from yesterday every day a presentation will be available
Besides me the following speakers attend the conference:
- JP Bruzzese
- Serkan Varoglu
- Jaap Wesselius
- Michael van Hoorenbeeck
- Paul Cunningham
The topics discussed are both Exchange 2013 and Office 365, although most of the presentations do focus more on Exchange 2013
Below an overview of the presentations:
- May 27th – What’s New in Exchange 2013: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- May 28th – Load Balancing Exchange Server 2010 and 2013
- May 29th – Exchange Server 2013 Site Mailboxes
- May 30th – Upgrading to Exchange Server 2013
- May 31st – Identity and Access Management in Office 365
- June 1st – Exchange Server Tips from the Trenches
The sessions are available via the links above but you can also take a look yourself at the site www.exchangevirtualconference.com.
Remark: not all sessions are available, as soon as a session is available I will update the list above.