It has been a few days ago since Microsoft has release Rollup 8 for Exchange 2007 SP1. I was pretty busy the last few days so that’s why the post is a little bit later then normal..
Rollup 8 contains fixes for several issues a few of them are displayed below:
- Exchange Information store stops spontaneously
- Meeting request from external senders will be displayed as busy instead of tentative
- Calender permissions will get reset when you use the set-mailboxcalendersettings
- Users can’t open the addressbook in OWA
- EdgeTransport.exe crashes continuously
For a full overview of fixes visit the site below..
The update can be downloaded from the download-center and will be available on May 26 via Microsoft update.